Saturday, July 12, 2014

Letter received July 11, 2014

Parentals,
Wassup!  Long time no talk...my bad :(  It has been an amazing couple of weeks here in the promised land of Connersville.  So obviously I am staying for this transfer and I am very grateful for that opportunity because so many miracles have been happening.  We keep exceeding our expectations of what's going to happen.  2 weekends ago we were able to baptize 3 amazing girls - Brooke, Hailey and Allysa!  It was a very spiritual experience.  Then this past weekend we baptized Jeremy Sr. and his youngest son Landon which was amazing as well.  Now this weekend we will be baptizing the 2 oldest kids - Jeremy Jr. and Kenzie :)  It's definitely an exciting time!  I am so grateful for this chance I have to be a part of the Lord's work at this time and in this area.  This ward is so awesome!  I love them all so much :)  We have interviews this week which I'm looking forward to - to see President again :)  We've been able to do more service with the Risch family lately which has been awesome.  It's just great being with their family :)  I can't believe I'm a year out.  Only 365 short days left.  Time is flying.  Elder Grubbe and I are doing great :)  Thank you so much for the packages - 4th of July and 1 year :)  You da bomb!  :)  We've been getting quite a bit of rain here.  The crops are shooting up :)  I'll include some programs of the baptisms for you guys and our awesome BBQ flyer :)  I hope all is well back home.  Say "Hi" to everyone for me.  I love you so much!  Have a wonderful week.
Much love,
Elder Conner Gunnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment