Thursday, February 13, 2014

Letter received February 13, 2014

Mom & Dad,
7 months out!  Time is flyin!  Transfers are next week then it'll be almost March.  Crazy stuff.  It's been a crazy week here.  The training in Marion went well.  720 is the baptism goal for the year.  That's the added up result of all 6 stake goals.  We're going to hit it no problem!  Then we came back and did some work here and then the storm hit.  Got about 6-8 inches which is a ton for around here so that was fun.  Meeting in Anderson on Wednesday went well.  Work was slow but not slow.  14 lessons taught but 8 were member lessons.  We've been doing home teaching for a member who's out of town so that's why.  Interviews tomorrow!  I need my temple clothes sent out...don't know when we're going - I just want em... :)  How are the Olympics going?  Wish I could watch em.  Sounds like Cole is doing well at the I.  Hope the temple trip went well.  I love you!  Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Gunnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment