Saturday, December 6, 2014

Letter received December 5, 2014

Wow, what a transfer it has been...Time is just sailing on by!  We have been so busy and running around so much.  Last week we had leadership council, then p-day, then zone meeting, then weekly planning, then zone weekly planning and a baptism, then Saturday, then church...It's been crazy but it's so much fun!  I love being a part of the Lord's work.  Stuart and Jennifer got baptized which was an awesome day.  We are now in December and the last week of the transfer which is scary.  Christmas is on its way.  I'm hoping to stay here for Christmas.  I love this Ward :)  Winter weather keeps coming and going.  Some cold days, some rainy, some warm, not too many sunny days.  The "He is the Gift" video is amazing!  We've been sharing that so much and helping others Discover, Embrace and Share the gift.  #sharegoodness #HeistheGift  I bet that video would be a wonderful video to use back home this Christmas season *wink wink* - use it!  I hope all is well.  I love you!  #lifeisgood #super
Elder CLG

No comments:

Post a Comment