Monday, July 29, 2013

Elder Gunnoe's first letter from Ohio

I write to you from apartment 216 in Fairfield, Ohio!  Elder McMichael (who is from Georgia and has been on his mission for 15 months) and I are working on getting used to the area and figuring out what we can do here.  It's so beautiful everywhere out here!  It's all rolling hills, tons of trees and shrubbery, and not too bad weather!  Got all unpacked yesterday and met with the ward mission leader.  He's quite the character.  As are all the other people out here.  I'm loving this work and love wearing this name tag.  I know He's there by my side through it all and I know I couldn't do it without Him.  This place is awesome and life's good!  I love and miss you!
Love,
Elder Gunnoe



Elder Gunnoe with his Mission President and his wife (Elder and Sister Porter)


No comments:

Post a Comment