Sunday, April 20, 2014

Letter received April 15, 2014

Padres!
Wassup!  So it's raining ...a lot...but it's warm so that's ok.  Been a good week!  Had awesome steaks at the wonderful Wright's house :)  Love em!  Other than that not too much crazy been goin on.  Been a fairly normal week.  I'm definitely looking forward to conference!  We're having an ice cream social before the Priesthood session so that'll be awesome.  A lot of the sisters in the ward make pies for it.  The other day Sister Grujoski had a Marie Calendar's Razzleberry pie for dessert at her house...SOO GOOD!  Yum :)  Finally stopped raining.  To it'll be good weather for conference.  Man the Saturday sessions were AWESOME!  I love conference.  Didn't get to see Cole :(  There's been a  lot of awesome talks so far and I'm sure Sunday's will be amazing as well.  I can't wait to go see it live again.  I want to sing in it too.  The baptism is this Saturday.  We're so excited!! It's going to be so great.  How are things back in the 909?  Anything exciting going on in the branch?  Well conference was amazing.  The Spirit was so strong throughout the whole thing.  Having an overall attitude of gratitude is something I've really tried to develop while I've been out.  It helps a ton.  I loved Brother Ridd's talk in the Priesthood session.  He did very well.  Nana sent me a Walmart card which got conference snacks.  Nutter Butters, Fig Newtons, Sour Gummie Worms and just for my daddy I got some Swedish Fish. :)  Gotta love it.  Well I hope you enjoyed conference as much as I did.  I love you and hope you have a great week.
Love,
Elder G

No comments:

Post a Comment