Sunday, April 6, 2014

Letter received April 4, 2014

Parents!
What a week it has been.  P-day was fun.  Tuesday we taught 5 lessons.  Thursday we taught 5 lessons.  We now have 2 people on date for the 12th.  I only ended up having 2 cavities.  Brother Knotts took us out to this amazing restaurant called No. 9 Grill ... sooo good!  Spicy BBQ boneless wings were so good.  I love Brother Knotts! :)  It's raining a lot today.  It's been a weathery week.  Supposed to be really warm tomorrow.  Transfers are Tuesday so we'll see what happens Monday when we get the call.  I don't feel like packing so I think I'll just stick around here.  What a transfer it has been.  We greatly improved from last transfer.  We were finally able to hit 20 lessons this week which was awesome.  I love this place so much!  So many wonderful people :)  We'll see what transfer calls bring ... Well I'm staying in C-Ville for another 6 weeks.  I'm so excited!  I look forward to continuing the Lord's work in this wonderful area!  Gotta get this letter out.  I love y'all and hope you're doing well!
Mucho love,
Elder Gunnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment