Monday, April 13, 2015

Email received April 13, 2015

Oh my Gosh... what a week... this has been yet another crazy week... it'll probably stay that way so don't be surprised if i say that again next week... So Monday was p-day of course, played some awesome basketball and cleaned, then I went on exchanges in Liberty with Elder Bayly which was  a good exchange! had a great dinner with a member of the stake presidency. Then Wednesday was fairly normal despite lots of phone calls and working with some missionaries, then Thursday we had Zone meeting which actually we planned on Wednesday so that was part of Wednesday. but zone meeting went very well, it went kind of long but it was great! So we were planning on initiating some sort of Zone Car Fast now that the weather is nice and so Elder Sunderland and I decided to test it out before zone meeting so we gave up the car and went walking for a solid 3 hours and found 3 new investigators and met lots of people so it was very successful! So we shared our experience during Zone Meeting and the Sister areas in West Chester and Liberty (Sisters always have a full time car) they took our experience to heart and tried it out themselves even before our actual car fast and saw a ton of success from it! It was amazing seeing the Sisters make that sacrifice and receive the grace they deserved! Then I went on another exchange this time to West Chester on Friday with Elder Goss and we did some service at a food bank and I got a free pair of brand new Nike training running shoes which was awesome and then we walked around quite a bit during the day and then an awesome dinner with Bishop! Saturday was pretty hectic with lots of service in the morning and at night and work in between.. Then Sunday which was another great day.. the weather is so beautiful now we've been having meals outside and meetings outside and no more suits... it's so wonderful :) I am staying here for at least another 6 weeks but I am absolutely devastated to see Elder Sunderland go... he has been an amazing companion and he means the world to me.. I know without a doubt that he'll do great wherever he goes.. Most of the Zone is getting mixed up so I'm very excited to see what the Lord has in store for us. I cannot believe I only have 12 weeks left... time is flying so fast.. I'm working on sending my winter clothes home which is weird.. and we just heard about a young man in the Fairfield ward that got his mission call and he reports to the MTC July 8th... the day my ministerial certificate expires... whoa.. anyway I love you all so much. Stay amazing :) Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment