Monday, June 15, 2015

Email received June 15, 2015

Wow what a week that was! Rain, humidity, heat, mini missionaries, nachos, driving, ghetto basketball, fun times!! We had interviews this past week and apparently since it's my last transfer President Porter is saving it for my departing interview... needless to say I was bummed. But we had a very powerful role-play where we were able to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was a great teaching experience. We had a couple instances in this past week where I was able to bear a powerful testimony about not only the gospel but the Book of Mormon specifically. I have been reading and listening to a lot of talks and devotionals and I've been learning a ton.. I have two binders for my last transfer of studies, one dedicated to the Priesthood and one dedicated to temples.. wonderful reading so far. Elder Bullen and I are doing great! I was also able to go on exchanges with Elder Clare in Fairfield this last week which was awesome!! talk about a flash back.... It was a great time :) I am looking forward to these last 3 weeks and how much I still have to learn and do! I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week! #ducks #redphone #readyornothereicome

Elder Gunnoe with their "mini missionary" for the week


nachos


No comments:

Post a Comment