Monday, June 8, 2015

Email received June 8, 2015

HOLY COW!! Time? what's time?? I don't know.. it's kind of this unknown thing that flies at the speed of light.. anywho here I am in the beautiful Western Hills Ohio!! Life is so fantastic here.. some highlights from this past week include having a couple of super solid media referrals.. had an AMAZING dinner and evening at the Porter's house, had ice cream for the conference call Monday night at the Porter's, made a lot of progress with a couple of our investigators and life is just wonderful.. It's weird how fast time is going.. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It'll be great though.. I've been listening to tons of talks and discourses lately so I've been learning and collecting immense amounts of information. It's awesome :) Everyone should read the Book of Mormon.. member and non member alike.. it's a true book and you can know for yourself when you read it and pray to know that it is true and you will receive an answer that it is true. I love you all so much and I will see you soon!!

Elder Gunnoe


No comments:

Post a Comment