Monday, January 6, 2014

From email on December 30, 2013

Lately we have been walking everywhere here in Connersville and there have been days where my legs and knees just haven't been doing so well and although it may hurt to walk I still do it.  Just the other day we had been walking for a couple of hours and I realized that my legs weren't hurting one bit...and as soon as I realized that I said a silent prayer of gratitude for my legs not hurting and being able to not be weary in my service!  And it's awesome how blessed missionaries are with courage...it's literally nothing for us to knock on a potentials door and go into a house filled with smoke and sti for half an hour talking about the gospel in our eyes and in the eyes of the people we're talking to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment